Welcome to SCB’s Education page! This Committee is run by two dedicated Co-Chairs named Tazmin Holy and Sasha Main.
- To design fun, interactive and informative programs for elementary school students
- To use our knowledge of conservation and other important environmental issues in order to educate the leaders of tomorrow
- To create lasting relations with students and teachers alike
- To bring periodic educational workshop opportunities to students here at Queen’s in order to increase interest in conservation biology
What We Do:
- Classroom Etiquette Seminar, where we will prepare Education volunteers for trips to the classroom.
- Classroom visits to local Kingston schools!
- Potting Nights for first years in residence.
- Trivia nights at local pubs on campus.
Through a lot of hard work during the summer of 2017, we are proud to introduce new programs for the 2017/2018 school year!
For any questions about the programs SCB will be offering this school year, please email email@example.com.
Tazmin Holy – Sasha Main
Biology – BioMath
If you wish to get directly in contact with Taz or Sasha, email firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.